- Go to the App Store and search for SonicWALL
- Download the SonicWALL Mobile Connect app and open it up
- There will be a pop-up that asks if you want to enable SonicWALL Mobile Connect VPN functionality? Say Enable
- Click on Add connection
- Name: Lifeline
- Server: vpn.lifelinechild.org
- If a message asks if you want to change the server to vpn.lifelinechild.org:4433 say yes
- Username is first initial.last (ex: jwalters)
- Pass: What you would use to log on to your computer
- Save the connection
- If you are on the Lifeline wireless network when you add the connection you will get an error, but save anyway. You must be outside of Lifeline for VPN to work
- When you need to connect to VPN, just open the app and enable the connection that you created. Make sure to disconnect when you are finished.
- Before leaving for a trip it's best to try this from home. Email email@example.com if you are having issues with VPN
Download File Explorer At https://appsto.re/us/CSKAE.i
Make sure settings look like those below using your own credentials.